A hot bowl of soup is delicious any time of the year – but it’s especially good on a cold, wintery day. Savor a full bowl of soup this winter at some of these cozy Oshkosh restaurants.
- Cream of Mushroom: this is such a made-from-scratch Chalice favorite, that they make it every day!
- Tomato Basil: pairs great with their grilled cheese, made with 4-year-old sharp Wisconsin Cheddar on rye bread
- Beef Chili: comfort in a bowl
“What font is alphabet soup in? …New Times Ramen”
- Curried Butternut Squash and Peanut Pumpkin: with crème frîache and toasted almonds
- Chicken Dumpling
- Beer Cheese: made with New Glarus Spotted Cow beer and select cheeses
“I challenged a bowl of soup to a fight but it was chicken”
- Coconut Sweet Potato: the creamy, aromatic soup has a subtle sweetness from the roasted sweet potatoes.
- Curried Sweet Potato Parsnip
- Smoked Asparagus
Paired well with one of their wraps or delicious scones:
- Pork Tenderloin
- Local Pinto Bean
- Vegan Chili
“Life is soup, and I’m a fork”
by Paige Owens