The 5th installment of the Oshkosh Independent Magazine will be released this weekend. The magazine is available through subscription, as well as at more than 100 local business and organizations throughout the community.
The September / October edition features Oshkosh’s new Superintendent of Schools Vicki Cartwright on the cover, with a full cover story written by local journalist Noell Dickmann.
Additional articles in the vibrant magazine include:
– Profiling the changes at Bare Bones Brewery, which include the hiring of Jody Cleveland as head brewer.
– An in-depth look at Beckets and their successful path to 10 years of active participation and service in the Oshkosh Community.
– A preview of two of Oshkosh’s community art programs in Fire Escape and Art Spot
– An interview with the The Howard’s leadership team.
– A question and answer with the Oshkosh Farmer’s Market new Manager Michelle Schmid-Schultz.
– Expansive display of the community’s best events calendar.
Subscriptions for a full year of the Oshkosh Independent Magazine are just $22.95, and include a $5 thank you gift card to a locally owned restaurant. Click here to learn more about subscribing.